Saturday, June 4, 2011

1.2-New Family

Tyson & I are expecting!!  We are both getting up there in age and wanted to begin our legacy before we got too old. 


Tyson is still going through his mid-life crisis, so he is not at home as much as he used to be.  Tyson is excited to be a dad, but he keeps showing me pics of this Ematt Beratto M81.  We couldn't possibly afford this car and we are about to become parents!



Anyway,  I was in this fashion show for expecting moms.  The clothing possibities are endless. Simply loving it.....


We had a beautiful baby girl, Jamila.  She has her daddy's love for the outdoors and my excitability.  Jamila is such a happy baby with quickly aging parents.  Will we even be alive when Jamila graduates high school?  What if we want to have another child?  Tyson & I were so focused on our careers, we did not plan out the future very well. 

1 comment: